Thursday, February 11, 2010

Please...Any Suggestions for Using Google Docs in Class?

I just spent today setting up all my students with email accounts on google. This may not seem like much, but when you are dealing with kids with limited to no email experience, it quickly becomes a challenge to say the least. To make life easy for me, I established a separate email address for class. I also set up their user IDs and passwords. This was done to make sure that only classwork is done on it and that parents can access it at any time they like. Over the upcoming winter break, I will start working on writing projects that we can develop as google docs. I am new at this so any suggestions others can share on what works here or what doesn't would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment