Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Two New Upcoming Publications:)

With this week off, I am off to Simi Valley to put finishing touches on my CLAD/CTEL test prep book. With 20 years under my belt of holding teachers' hands through the process of preparing for the test, I decided to write a book on the process of passing the test written from the perspective of a highly successful trainer. People have been after me for years to do it and now I finally have. I will be promoting it at CABE and CATESOL. It will be available as downloadable PDFs or paper copy.

My colleagues and I are also close to finishing our teaching strategies' book on working with ELLs. I expect to reach many EFL markets here since it will also be available via PDF (no shipping) and many isolated educational communities with rising ELL populations. Again, having been in the field for over 25 years, I think I have a lot to share:)

How exciting!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment