Sunday, April 18, 2010

People to People Invitation to go to Brazil...hmm

Well, I have just received an invitation from People to People to join an Education Delegation to Brazil. It is a welcome surprise needless to say.

I will be sharing my educational expertise with my Brazilian counterparts at all levels of education in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro for two weeks. I think I was considered due to my expertise with internet instruction and ELD/ESL instruction at the high school level (including coaching new teachers) and university (ELD methodology at National Hispanic University).

I went on such a trip 3 years ago to China and the memories of the trip are still as fresh in my mind as if it had been yesterday.

Now, the question is will my district see it through my eyes as an honor to have been selected? How should I approach them on this one? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment