Monday, January 25, 2010

Visitor Arrived and Saw Kids Working With Highlighters!

To my surprise, our tech chemistry teacher came by to ask for my OK to share this blog with other teachers and I was thrilled. Now, the trick is to get other faculty members to get into blog mood:)

Now, to the highlighting, we finished the essay (1st complete draft) and students are to do second copy at home and bring it in with them tomorrow. We will then go to the computer lab to produce a typed copy. I am seriously thinking about introducing them to Google Docs, but I first need to get their parents' OK. As a teacher, I continue to explore the wonders of CLOUD COMPUTING and spreading the good word of the wonders of Google to all who will listen.

As an aside, the tech chemistry teacher said that the highlighting would be perfect for math also!

Denise

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! You're luck to have a non-ESL person interested in what you are doing. I don't get it when teachers won't even consider new ideas that will make everyone happier and more productive, including themselves. I never think I'm finished finding new ideas. I have two sites, have to find them, which save bookmarks on the web so you can change mail servers (is that the right term?) and not lose your bookmarks. I'll post them as soon as I find them.

    ReplyDelete