Saturday, December 26, 2009

Welcome to my ELD/ESL Teacher Blog:)

Wouldn't it be wonderful if through this site we could become a resource for all teachers of ESL/ELD students anywhere in the world?  I have found that the best resources for such a lofty goal are generated by teachers themselves be they newbies or vets.  Textbooks are OK for theories, but classroom teachers are the best resource for what WORKS and WHY:)


I am about to launch a color editing technique to help my intermediate students see the need to go back to their writing to look for development.  I will start this in January, but will be planning it out over the next few days to prepare myself for its implementation on January 5th, 2010 when we return to school.


If any of you have worked with colors in editing, feel free to share!


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment